Pricing: 80.00 for Hart Members, 100.00 for Non-members
Spots are limited to 20 people.
This is the perfect course for any practitioner of BJJ, Judo, Sambo, Wrestling , MMA, or any type of martial art, trying to improve their stand up game quickly and effectively!
This camp takes you through a specially laid out curriculum with a custom technique system that ensures your training is accelerated without skipping vital details. The goal for this program is that you LEARN AND RETAIN carefully chosen techniques to confidently and effectively use in self defense or daily training.
- PHASE 1
- Teaches basics techniques for live grappling sessions.
- Boot camp class focused on repetition & specific movements.
- Build muscle memory and proper development.
- Learn grip fighting, throws, sweeps, footwork and body positioning.
- PHASE 2
- Adds to & refines techniques learned in Phase 1.
- Build effectiveness, reaction and timing skills.
- Conditions the body with martial arts drills and sparring.
- Get a more realistic feel for situational and live training.
- PHASE 3
- Must be proficient in Phase 1 and 2 to take Phase 3
- A step-by-step approach to building a super solid strategy of attack and defense
- Learn new techniques & add to your repertoire.
- Get you ready & confident for any situation in your stand up grappling.
Marius will be your Judo Camp Instructor. He will cover basic drills, partner drills, set ups, transitions, grip fighting, stance, the DO’s and DON’Ts for stand up judo, and of course…THROWS!!
• Second Degree Black Belt – Judo
• Trained in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Boxing, Kickboxing, Wrestling and MMA
• 2003 Dallas Judo Invitational Open – 1st Place
• 2003 – Ranked Top 10 Nationally (Judo – 161 lbs..)
• 2002 US Judo Nationals – 7th place
• 2002 Liberty Bell Judo Classic – 4th place
• 2000 Rendez-Vous Judo Competition – 7th place
• 1996 US Jr. Nationals – 3rd place
• 1995 All Public High School Wrestling Champion
• 1988 Romanian Junior National Judo Champion