Hart’s Basic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu program is systematically structured and caters towards new practitioners in Martial Arts. This BJJ program is built to maximize the students knowledge, application, safety and most importantly, technique retention, for their basic and fundamental training.
The new student will be taken through sport and defense specific warm ups and light physical exercise as well as Jiu Jitsu Techniques to help build on the benefits listed below.
- Self Defense
- Weight Loss and Weight Management
- Functional Strength and Endurance
- Muscle Tone and Lean Muscle
- Stress Relief
- Confidence and Body Awareness
- Full body workout
- Agility and Flexibility
- Better Posture and Balance
- Muscle Memory
- and Fun