Hart BJJ Black Belt Club is a professionally designed training system to make the students as proficient as possible in the past Basic Jiu Jitsu techniques as well as introducing a variety of new techniques and NO GI (submission wrestling) training. This type of training is performed in team shorts and a team shirts, it is similar to a traditional wrestling match.
In this program the student will start to “put things together,” meaning the student will understand their techniques and will be able to transition from technique to technique without using strength to overcome a larger opponent or training partner. They will be confident in positioning themselves in a safe and secure manner to apply submissions holds or multiple submission opportunities, used against a skilled opponent. This will also benefit the students in the same way as the other programs but on a larger scale due to the fact that the students will now free and positional spar with no strikes involved, utilizing sport jiu jitsu.
Here is what you will learn in this program and have access to:
- Further knowledge of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu ( intermediate/ advanced training techniques)
- Various Submissions ( armlocks, leglocks, Chokes..ect )
- No Gi techniques and sparring ( Submission Grappling)
- Take downs
- Open Mat
- and more.
Here are some of the benefits you are receiving in the BJJ Black Belt Club (aside from your Physical benefits):
- Professionally Designed and Followed Curriculum
- Motivated and Helpful Staff and Team Members
- A Fun, Honest and Friendly/Family Atmosphere
- A Goal Oriented Team Collective
- Mat Professionals!!! ( Happy and ego-less training partners)
- Team Before ME mentality ( Everyone Benefits )
- Hard Working Team Environment
- and much more.